Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: butterfly bushes

Posted by michelleg 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 17, 04 at 16:51

I like to whack back my butterfly bushes (light purple flowers) this time of year so that they are ready for the spring (and if there will be a hard enough freeze that they are small enough to cover). So if anyone in the New Orleans area would like some unrooted cuttings, e-mail me to set it up! I also still have lots fo red shrimp plants that are very easy to root that I'd like to get rid of. Any one interested? And of course if anyone has any interesting plants to trade, that would be great too. Michelle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: butterfly bushes

Will you SASE for some shrimp plants?

o

will you sase some shrimp plants and some buterfly plants thank you patty

o

Would you take a look at my list to see if I have anything you might like to trade for? I would love to have some of both if possible. Since you (like me!) like butterflies maybe some Ginger would be of use? I have plenty of that to trade. I also have lots of Salmon colored Amaryllis bulbs. Let me know!

o

I am just starting to make flower beds. Up until the last few months I never had the time. Anything you would like to donate will be greatly appreciated. I live near Hammond, so maybe we can meet in the middle.

o

I am interested in your butterfly bushes. I live in Hammond so the postage shouldn't be that bad. My little sister(3 months) should enjoy watching all the butterflies flock to the bushes in the spring. Please let me know if you would like to trade. You can look at my trade list and see if there are any seeds that you would like to trade for. Thanks and have a nice day!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Louisiana and Mississippi are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here