Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mexican flame vine in new orleans?

Posted by kittee z8 New Orleans (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 30, 06 at 23:39

Hi Folks,
Does anyone in New Orleans have any mexican flame vine they wouldn't mind sharing? I don't have too much for trade, but I do have some moonflower seeds from last summer. I also have a rose of sharon (althea) that could have a piece cut from it to root.

thanks!
kittee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mexican flame vine in new orleans?

Hey kittee

There are Mexican Flame Vine on ebay and other web sites all over the web.

I had never heard of it before but, now plan on buying some. Those flowers will light up my back yard. Just waiting on the government to make up their mind on whether to allow me to rebuild my house or force me to move to higher ground.

o
RE: mexican flame vine in new orleans?

thanks! i did see them on ebay, but i was hoping to swap a cutting with someone locally. isn't it the coolest vine? if you get some, let me know how it does for you!

xo
kittee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here