Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Coming to Vicksburg and Lafayette

Posted by smokymist 7 East TN (My Page) on
Thu, May 30, 13 at 0:36

Coming, very soon, to Vicksburg Miss and Lafayette Louisiana. I'm looking for nurseries that carry brugmansias, does anyone know of any in those areas ? Thank you so much ! My email is fai34@chartertn.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Coming to Vicksburg and Lafayette

• Posted by wisner 9 Louisiana (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 9, 13 at 23:07

I'm pretty sure you will find them in Lafayette. They have quiet a few nurseries there. I would do a search and call a few of them.

o

Thank you wisner, but we are already back now. We visited every single nursery or greenhouse in Lafayette, and to my shock, only one had any at all, and they were un-named 'yellow brugs'.

o

• Posted by JDez none (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 26, 13 at 14:33

Wish I would have seen your post in time. A small town named Forest Hill in Central Louisiana would be sure to have whatever you might be looking for. There are at least 50 nurseries in that one area. Some of them only sell wholesale but a quite a few sell to the public. I have NEVER been to Forest Hill and not found whatever it was I was looking for. Look it up on a map. If you ever make a return trip, this is where you need to go. You can find a place to stay in nearby Alexandria. Sorry I just now saw your post.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here