Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
CenLa Garden Club

Posted by brandyfguillory 8 (My Page) on
Sun, May 20, 12 at 10:43

Hi, my name is Brandy and I have started an informal garden club in central Louisiana. There's only three members thus far but anyone and everyone is welcome. Myself and my friends are all pretty new to gardening so we would love to have some "seasoned" gardeners join us to share there wisdom. Our first meeting is schedule for Saturday June 16th at 3:00 pm at Kees Park in Pineville, LA. As an informal group there are no dues or obligations. I will be bringing plants and seeds to swap if anyone is interested. Please come out and join us, we are very excited and are really hoping to meet others that share are passion! We are also on Facebook! Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: CenLa Garden Club

Hi, I live in Ville Platte. I was hoping there would be more activity on this forum? Did you and the other two members meet for the plant swap last June? I would be interested in joining ya'll. My email is brigittelaborde4444@yahoo.com.
I am thinking of pulling out all of the pinks in my front flowerbed (fully grown knockout rose bushes and a few azaleas). My house is white siding, black shutters, and red door. I want to better match house colors.
Thanks, Brigitte

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here