Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amaryllis6

jonpen z8 MS

amaryllis6
16 years ago

Saw your offer of purple pepper seeds for SASE. Need your e-mail or address please.

Comments (9)

• jonpen
    16 years ago

amaryllis6, thanks. Just e-mail me direct to jonpen@aol.com and I will reply with my snail mail address for your SASE so I can send you the pepper seeds.

• amaryllis6
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sent you a e-mail for your addy.

• jonpen
    16 years ago

Got your e-mail and I replied with my snail mail address so you can send me a SASE for the pepper seeds you want.
    Check your personal e-mail. Thanks and happy gardening despite this awful heat wave.

Jon

• amaryllis6
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Got the seeds today, thanks again.

• jonpen
    16 years ago

You are welcome. Good luck with them. I still have plenty more of these ornamental pepper seeds so if anybody else needs any, just send me a SASE and I will be happy to share.

• jonpen
    16 years ago

Do you have a bunch of babies up and growing yet?
    Hope you are having good luck with them. Jon on 8-7-07

Here is a link that might be useful: Mississippi Garden

• amaryllis6
    Original Author
    16 years ago

jonpen, only the Bellingrath have sprouted, not the Black Pearl. I have 6 of the Bellingrath about 2 inches now. I will send another sase for more of both if that's ok.PLMK

• jonpen
    16 years ago

I got your SASE and sent you some more of both types of peppers. Good luck with the next crop.

• amaryllis6
    Original Author
    16 years ago

jonpen, Yes, I received the seeds. I thought I knew what I was doing and the seedlings were doing great, then one morning a catapillar got to eat all of one pot and the other pot did not survive the heat. will try a few now and save some for Spring.

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz