Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ag Center & Master Gardeners

Posted by Papa_LA z9a LA (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 18, 04 at 11:24

I know most of the readers are quite familiar with www.lsuagcenter.com For those who have not made use of the website may I urge you to visit and enjoy the wealth of professional research grade information that is focused on the needs of the Gulf South. You may first wish to click on "Lawns and Gardens" in the left-hand column and peruse the hundreds of topics there. One of them takes you to the Louisiana Master Gardeners website which also has a wealth of information plus contact information for every parish in the state. "Lawns and gardens" is only one of 17 general areas of agricultural interest.

Obviously readers from Mississippi can also get useful information here since we have roughly the same natural issues. I am told there is also a wonderful agriculture website at Mississippi State and/or Old Miss but I do not know the references. Perhaps someone can post them so we can all make use of them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ag Center & Master Gardeners

It is http://msucares.com/pubs/infosheets/index.html and it does have lots of interestings topics to check out.
Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here