Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigeasyjock

free lectures on organic gardening at LSU

bigeasyjock
18 years ago

Just a heads up. This is geared for farmers but I have it that anyone is welcome.

This is happening 9/13 at the LSU Burden Conference Center starting at 8:45am.

I have an attachment of the schedule but do see how I can add it here so mail me and I send it your way.

Mike

Comments (4)

• barb_bronze
    18 years ago

I don't think so anymore.

I'm sorry, but I'm posting to move this along because it's too sad to see it stay up top here given the circumstances.

• bigeasyjock
    Original Author
    18 years ago

While LSU is fine I feel folks will have more important things on their minds. I know I will as my home in N.O. is under 17 feet of water as I write.
    Mike

• brenda_near_eno
    18 years ago

Mike, I am so glad you're safe. I was worried for you, your wife, your nice new metal roof, and beautiful trees and garden. I still have the crinums, rain lilies, and white ginger you traded last fall - let me know when you are ready for some to be sent back to you. I was 5 in Metairie when Betsy put us underwater and took our roof, and I was 10 when we lived in Ocean Springs for Camille. Looking at the satellite images, this is so much worse. I pray for you and all the stricken.

• ggsnail
    18 years ago

Mike,

I, too, have been wondering about you. How did your house in Mississippi fair?

My neices & nephew in Long Beach & Biloxi are o.k. They're living in a house full of people. 2 other family members lost their houses so they are all piled up together but happy to be alive.

Once again, glad that you are o.k. and that you have your land to keep you busy since you can't go to work.

Gail
    ggsnail

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio