Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nawlins_dawlin

hi ya'll and info about upcoming plant show/sales (New Orleans)

nawlins_dawlin
15 years ago

Hi there, my name is Jeanne and I am new to this forum and also recently started my personal gardening blog, nawlinsgarden.com. I have been reading posts here and getting a feel for how this forum works. I see that some people posted about plant exchanges which really peaked my interest, I love bromeliads. :)

Oh btw, I was looking at the calendar of events on the New Orleans Botanical GardenÂs website and came across the following show and sales coming in October 2008, I thought some of you nawlins locals may be interested. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

-----

New Orleans Botanical GardenÂs Plant Sale

Location: New Orleans Botanical Garden in City Park, New Orleans, LA

Dates: October 11, 2008 (Saturday)

Time: 9AM - 12PM

Admission to the sales area in the New Orleans Botanical Garden is free. Bring a wagon, arrive early for best selection. Check or cash only. Sorry, no credit cards.

More Information: garden@nocp.org

-----

New Orleans Botanical GardenÂs Fall Garden Show

Location: New Orleans Botanical Garden in City Park, New Orleans, LA

Dates: October 18 - 19, 2008 (Saturday & Sunday)

The annual show features plant sales and exhibits, educational programs, a plant health clinic, the kids discovery area, and the GardenÂs Scarecrow Trail. Sponsored by the LSUAgCenter in cooperation with the Metro Area Horticulture Foundation and the New Orleans Botanical Garden.

$6 adults

$3 children 5-12 years

Free for children under 5 and Friends of City Park

More Information: kblackburn@agcenter.lsu.edu

Here is a link that might be useful: New Orleans Botanical Garden's Calendar of Events

Sponsored