Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mcbdz_gw

Plant Sale

mcbdz
15 years ago

I am going to have a Fall plant sale on October 10th, 11th, and 12th. If anyone is in the area please stop buy. I have loads of plants, myself and my sisters have to divide and thought why not have a sale. Hope this does decent, cause would love to do this at least a couple of times a year if it does. Anyone else doing a fall sale?

Comments (8)

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Where is this plant sale?

I can understand not wanting to post your address. However, could you post a city/state? Then, if someone will be in your area, they could e-mail for the address.

THANKS!

• mcbdz
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sorry, thought it was on profile. :o) It is in rural Doyline, LA. I live a mile south of the Lake Bistineau bridge on the corner of HWYs 527 and 163. I am going to start advertising this week so if you are in the area hopefully you will notice.
    Pattie

• livinlarge
    15 years ago

Hi Patti i live on the other side of lake bistineau (sibley). i would love to come to your sale this weekend. i'd also like to meet a fellow gardener in my area. hope you have great success. do you live close to the dam?

Lynn

• mcbdz
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey livinlarge, Not really. I live 1 mile south of the state park, on the corner of HWY 163 and HWY 527. Sorry it took so long to respond but, I'm kind of spazin'.LOL I didn't get my extra pots in and had to stop potting. If I have something in the yard and not potted up just let me know and I'll give you a divion. I'll just have to put in in a bag unless my pots show up.:o/ I also plan on doing one in the Spring. This is kind of a test to see how I can do. If all goes well, plan on starting a backyard pass along type nursery. Wish me luck. Also, am accepting trades for something I don't have. I'll try to post a list.
    Pattie

• livinlarge
    15 years ago

thanks patti i'll be there sometime saturday morning and i look forward to meeting you.

lynn

• mcbdz
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Same here. :o)
    The list I have so far is:Banana plants, cannas, Louisiana Swamp Lilies, LA purple iris, passion vines, Mexican petunias, yellow jasmine, althea,orange daylilies, lantana, airplane plants, white butterfly lilies, shasta daisies, Mexican heather, umbrella plant, orange crocomis, Brugmansia, and a few odds and ends. I haven't gotten to divide most of my plants yet though. Spring I plan to have another sale and should have much more.

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Wish I lived closer.

Maybe I can talk H into a weekend bike trip when you have your spring sale! He bought bags big enough that I can buy a few plants along the way on shorter trips. (He didn't realize that. I haven't even told him yet but that was my first thought when I saw his HUGE sidecases.)

• mcbdz
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hey amelia, that would be great. Sale slower then I expected, but I am way out in the boonies.LOL I also am planning on lots more for spring and a lot will be blooming and that always helps. :o)
    Pattie

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville