Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
it's that time again

Posted by tomatopicker z9FL (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 25, 06 at 22:57

Just to let those know out there - I have this year's crop of coral vine seeds. A real bee attractor. Just need a SASE. I'll seed you about 20 seeds so that you are successful with germination. When you email me for my address, I email photos and instruction sheets. I should have some evergreen wisteria seeds soon. Green all year with dark purple flowers/fragrant.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: it's that time again

I'm a newbie on this website and I'm at a loss as to what a "SASE" is? BUT....I would be interested in some wisteria seeds if you have some to share. I'm just starting out all over again. We had to move to Abita Springs, LA. after Katrina and my land is completly cleared(use to be pasture). I have started some fruit tees, roses, and flowering blulbs. They seem to be doing good so far but it has not been a full year. So at the moment I truley don't have anything to swap. I am hoping that by next time this year I'll be able to contribute like you. Let me know anything is welcomed!

Thanks in advance,

Karin

Here is a link that might be useful: Vette Lovers....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here