Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ticketplease

Free Banana and Palm Plants, NW Louisiana

ticketplease
16 years ago

Hello, my name is Steve and I live in Northwest Louisiana by Lake Bistineau. I have 2 huge banana plants that I need to get rid of free. If you live in the area post back here and we will get together and you can come dig them up and take them home. These 2 plants have between 35 and 40 sprouts coming up, grow to between 8 and 10 feet tall. Put out 2 inch bananas and loads of blooms. They are in front of my house and block the view of the lake so they must go. I also have 3 new banana plants, small in front of the house you can have. I bought the house in May of this year and will plant smaller bushes in front that let me see the lake and are less maint.

It seems Palms are in this family also. I have round palms. Not sure of the name, type but they have long green skinny stalks that lead to round pinwheel heads that have little white flower/seed pods in the center of them. They grow to 6 or 7 feet tall at my place, They are right in front of the living room windows that look out onto the lake so they must go also. Not sure where to put pix of them but both bananas and palms must go.

Comments (2)