Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
we got snow!!!!!!!

Posted by phill_LA z8or9 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 25, 04 at 20:14

We got snow here on the westbank. It was so pretty falling out of the sky. Wish it would have lasted longer, I wanted to build a snow man. Didn't get quite enough snow.
:-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: we got snow!!!!!!!

Snowed most of the morning here in Ponchatoula too. But you got more on the southshore than we did. Still, it made it a special Christmas for the kids who had never seen snow.

Betty

o

I was sorry so many things in my yard looked so bad by the time my family got here, but my younger granddaughter from California was really fascinated to find the birdbath frozen solid. She said they never get ice where she lives. I'll do anything to entertain my grandkids! (almost) Hope you're all thawed out now. What lovely weather! The brugs all look like I hung out dirty scrub rags on sticks.

o

The snow sounds lovely!
I grew up on the Westbank, but now live in FL. I am mainly on the quilting forum. I do check the garden forum from time to time for other areas of the country where I will be traveling. It just gives me a much better idea of the local weather. It's better than the 5 day forecast.

sunny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here