Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Crowder Peas +Crease Backs +Yardlongs +

Posted by twosunsaz z9 AZ (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 29, 09 at 17:15

Hi , Any one out there have some of these to trade?
I'm looking for:

Black Crowders
Brown Crowders
Knuckle Crowders
Crease Back Beans
Red Noodle Yard Long Beans
Turkey Craw Beans
White Whipporwill Pea
Piggots Family Heirloom Pea
Edamame Soybeans(Envy, Beer Friend,etc)

I have these items to offer in trade:

CT Pinkeye Purplehull
Pinkeye Purplehull Quick Pick
Pinkeye Purplehull BVR
Elite Southern Pea
Texas Cream Pea #8
Mammoth Melting Sugar Snowpea
Super Sugar Snap Pea
Fortex Bean
King of the Garden Bean
Christmas Lima Pole Bean

Thanks for looking.
~ Scott ~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Crowder Peas +Crease Backs +Yardlongs +

Have found the Black crowders and the Brown crowders.

Still looking for the other items.

Also have multiplying onions to trade.
~ Scott ~

o

I have (40 beans) of the Akasanjaku (extra long red seeded yard long beans). I would like to trade for a split , some of your purple hull, and some of your cream peas. That is, If you are still interested. I do not know your varieties so if you have a preference between the varieties, that is the one I want. I also have some white half runners.

o

Hi Wantonamara,
Yes- I'm still interested. I would like some of your Akasanjaku and also some of your White Half Runners. I have Texas Cream #8 and several varieties of Pinkeye Purplehulls- Texas Pinkeye,Quickpick Pinkeye,and Pinkeye Purplehull BVR. They are all fresh seed from Willhites-got them a couple months back. Let me know which ones you want. I can do 40 seeds or more ,if you want more. Send me an E-mail with your mailing address and I'll send them ASAP

~ Scott ~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here