Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wood Mountain Crazy Bean

Posted by ispahan 6a Chicago (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 7, 11 at 10:12

Hi all,

Forgive me that I am posting this here. I know there is a Legume Exchange section above, but it does not seem to get much traffic. I am interested in growing a few plants of Wood Mountain Crazy Bean next year but I am having trouble finding seeds. If anyone has small quantity (10-15 seeds max) of extras they wouldn't mind sharing, I would be happy to trade for any of the following:

Soissons Vert
Giant Red Tarka
Tennessee Cutshort
Bosnian Pole

All of these varieties were grown by me this year and freshly collected earlier this fall. The first three I highly recommend as outstanding, productive, delicious beans. In fact, Tennessee Cutshort will be my main crop snap next year. It is that good.

Bosnian Pole is a delicious snap, but I recommend it only be grown in areas with cooler summers. This one sulks in temperature much above 85 degrees or so. If you have the conditions for it, however, the flavor and texture are definitely worth it! :-)

Thanks for your help,
Ispahan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wood Mountain Crazy Bean

Hi ispahan I have some wood moutain crazy bean seed I will share with you. Contact me by email.
Harry

o
RE: Wood Mountain Crazy Bean

Thank you, Harry! Just e-mailed you back.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here