Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shelly bean trade for tomato seed?

Posted by naplesgardener Naples FL (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 21, 07 at 7:48

Hi bean lovers
I'm posting this here because I haven't gotten much interest in the Seed Exchange forum. If anyone would like to trade some of my tomato seeds (fresh, grown by me) for a few "shelly" type beans please email me.
I got interested in them (shelly) by reading threads on this forum.
I can't grow a lot in my small yard but want to try a few to find the one or two to continue growing.
So far I have a unamed French flageolet (coming someday) and Kentucky Pole Wonder (also coming) but would like another one or two types in 10-12 quantity.
If tomatoes aren't your preference please look at my trade page (mostly flowers and herbs).
Thanks for reading.

Here is a link that might be useful: my message in seed exchange forum

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shelly bean trade for tomato seed?

I have some "Purple Italian MARCONI POLE BEANS". Here's the description -- HIGH YIELDING PURPLE POLE BEANS will need a fence or trellis for support. The easy to see purple pods stand out against the foliage to get you in and out of the garden fast. Also are stringless. Pick when the beans are 5-7 inches long. Open-pollinated I don't have many but I can send you about 10 seeds if you would like to try these. I've never grown them (I purchased the seed last year).

I would be interested in your Principe Borgheseand and Purple Russian tomato seed. Let me know.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here