Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aftermidnight_gw

The Weather

What can I say, I'm a happy camper it looks like we're headed for a decent spring for a change, it's been a long time coming. Although in the back of my mind I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop LOL.

I'm going to risk planting a few Black Jungle Butter Beans outside as in the greenhouse and keep my fingers crossed. I'm still going to start most of my beans in the greenhouse to be planted out instead of direct sowing just in case the weather does an about face.

I'm looking forward to planting Seneca Speckled Egg and Selma Star (one we thought might be extinct) along with a few more new to me beans thanks to some very nice people on this forum. I'll post my revised list once they're all in the ground.

How's everyone else's season shaping up ? Dick I hope you are experiencing the same start to spring we are up here. Does this mean we might actually get a decent summer or is it going to get hot, hot, hot, hope not I don't do hot well.

A picture of the Sencea Speckled Egg I'll be planting shortly with the now no longer minted Canadian penny. Annette

Comments (6)

Sponsored