Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
remy_gw

How's your Garden? and a Couple Pics from my Garden.

remy_gw
14 years ago

Hi,

How are your plants doing? Good I hope. It is much to early for beans here, but I was eating peas out in the flower garden this evening. That sounds weird, lol. My one flower bed runs along a chain link fence and this is a good spot for peas. I'm growing Tall Telephone this year. I like them because they are big plants. Here's a pic I took of some blooms today.

Do you have a favorite tall pea?

Some of my bean plants have really taken off. Jiminez and Jembo Polish are almost as tall as me now. I can't wait to be eating beans from the garden! Here's a pic of that part of the garden. Things are really crammed in. To the left is horseradish. Jiminez is in the front. In the middle is Red Noodle. They haven't grown much. Is this normal for them? I hope so. You can also see some zucchini leaves in there. In the background to the left is Japanese Iris, to the right is the Jembo Polish. Oh way in the back right is Collard seed pods. I really have a lot going on, lol.

Out in other parts of the garden I have Blue Greasy Grit, Anasazi Pole, a striped Annelino(shrimp,) and a runner, Sun Bright. They are all still on the small size, but they are starting to climb.

So let me know what you have going on. : )

Remy

Comments (5)

Sponsored
SURROUNDS Landscape Architecture + Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
DC Area's High-End Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm 9x Best of Houzz