|Scroll down to the post by mwoods.
Here's how we can convert regular text to italics, color, bold, underline,
The key is using these brackets < >
These ( ) brackets are used for illustration only
To begin italics: write i between a set of <>
To convert to green text: between <>brackets, write: font color=green
To convert an http address to a link, use this master string, and insert your URL and name of link where indicated:
(a href="http://some.url.com")Name of link/description here(/a)
Replace ( ) brackets with <> brackets
For example, convert this address to a link:
Insert it into the master string
(a href=http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/party/msg0406392829201.h tml)A good question about italics(/a)
....and when replacing the illustration ( ) brackets with the correct < > brackets, GW converts the string to a link:
Hope it works for you too!
Here is a link that might be useful: How to do italics and other fun text stuff
|Hi Ppod. |
People can also open their link in a new window with:
(A HREF="http://www.linkedwebsite.com" TARGET="_blank")description of the link goes here(/A)
again, replacing ( ) with < >.
Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.