Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey Y'all

Posted by hairymooseknuckles 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 9, 07 at 1:09

Hey Guys. This question is for all of you. Especially Jim, Zeedman, Macmex, Flip and many others. I enjoy reading your posts and I was wondering if you frequent any other gardening boards. I also post on Idigmygarden and the Organic Gardening forum.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey Y'all

This is the only gardening board you'll find me on. It meets my needs very well.

Jim

o

Ditto. I like the company here. :-)

Besides, I've got a life... I spend too much time on the Net as it is. Ask my wife. (lol)

o

"Especially Jim, Zeedman, Macmex, Flip and many others."

My goodness, to be grouped with these members is quite a compliment.

This is the main one I visit. I'm a member of idigmygarden, too, but I haven't posted there much.

o

I'm hooked on the Tomato Forum as well. Tomatoes and my American Bulldog is a full load for this old soldier.

o

I like the comradery here. Everyone has been so friendly and helpful here. I'm not really sure how I bumped into this particular part of Gardenweb, but I am glad that I did.

o

I am a member of the a tomato group elsewhere. But I only look in on them every few months. Used to belong to Dave's Garden, but he started charging a membership fee. (I'm so glad to see Farmerdilla came over here!)

Yes, one of the things I most enjoy in Gardenweb is the comraderie. A rank beginner or an opinionated old codger is welcome, yet most everyone is courteous and friendly.

Yikes! There are so many others to lump in with the ones you mentioned!

George

o

This is my main pleasure but I occasionally go to the IDig site and like it a lot and I love reading at the Grapevine....Reading about the differences in gardening practices fasinates me...

o

I get a lot more out of this board than I could possibly contribute. I do thank all of you for the sense of fellowship I feel.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beans, Peas & Other Legumes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here