Return to the Growing under Lights Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: metal halide grow light fixture

Posted by shygirl40 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 9, 08 at 16:20

hi-
does anyone have a metal halide grow light fixture they want to sell? looking for a low wattage unit. thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: metal halide grow light fixture

• Posted by rokal LongIsland/z6b (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 14, 08 at 8:46

Try craigslist.org. You can find a very good deals on cragislist if you are patient.

o

yes, thanks.

o

(Lermer) I hesitate to say, I do have some 400w metal halide ballasts, used. Because then "Shrubs" would criticize me for being Philistine, casting money-changers out of his temple. But if you give me your e-mail, and I will write to you with the information.

o

I have a 400 watt ballast bulb and reflector if you are interested. I live in the brooklyn area

o

I don't know if you still need a light, but I have 250w metal halides and above. I live in the Seattle area, but I don't know where you are. I'd be glad to help you if you send me a message.

-Dan

o

Thanks for all the replies. Dan - I was looking for a 250W FIXTURE, not a lightbulb. is that what you have?

i'm located in maine - 04103. what would that cost to ship?

thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing under Lights Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here