Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bencjedi

Heads-up: Cheap LED Lights Through 11/8/10 at Lowes - 33cents/box

bencjedi
13 years ago

There's only one more day to take advantage of the deal because the sale on GE 50Pack of LED Christmas Lights ends on November 8th, but am hoping other gardeners see this in time to take advantage of it.

As the title says you can purchase 50 packs of LED lights for only 33 cents at Lowes. The lights regularly priced at $6.47 are on sale til tomorrow for $3.33 per box. A $3 GE manufacturer's coupon was discovered making the final cost only 33 cents for 50 LEDs.

The Details On This Deal Are In This Thread at SlickDeals

For gardening purposes you need the red and blue LEDs. That means to make one complete string array you need to buy 3 boxes.

Each box contains:

10 Red

10 Blue

10 Green

10 Yellow

10 Orange

So for only $0.99 you can assemble one panel array.

I am new to LED lighting so would appreciate suggestions on how to neatly mount the LEDs in a configuration conducive to growing tomato plant seedlings. I use a fluorescent light setup currently, but figure I can try the LEDs and maybe even replace use of the old lights.

Remember, the deal is only good til November 8th because that is when Lowes will mark the light sets back up to $6.47. I hope my fellow gardeners will be able to take advantage of this deal.

I didn't buy all of these in the following photograph, I saw it in another thread, but sheesh.. leave some for everyone else!

From Test

Comments (4)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor