Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pippi21

The beauty of this forum

pippi21
13 years ago

The beauty of this and other forums is that you get a lot of good and different information. You can tell the more experienced gardeners by their responses. What works for some people may not work for others. I think it is all a bit overwhelming when one is trying something new for the first time or wanting to try something new. Just like wintersowing..before I tried it, I couldn't comprehend what a lot of people were telling me. It's just like describing the Grand Canyon to somebody that has never been there before. You really have to go yourself and see and feel the vastness and the beauty to appreciate one of the 7 wonders of the world. All newbies will make mistakes until you have figured what works and why. I really would like to try to growing "under lights" but have to figure out where I could have my set up. The garage is too cold and I'm sure my husband won't allow it in the house, but he gave me a fit about the wintersowing process last year and I remember him saying it will never work. Boy, was he in for surprizes! I'd like to introduce him to something like growing under lights..maybe it would give him a reason to get up out of his recliner more often! Plus Keep his mind occupied too.

Comment (1)