Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Any crinum lilies. Have cannas.

Posted by aquarius1974 z8 SC (kbailey1@sc.rr.com) on
Fri, Aug 4, 06 at 8:11

I would love any crinum lilies that make large flowers (not the spidery type).

Most of my cannas are available plus about 20 bright pink canna seeds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Any crinum lilies. Have cannas.

You have mail...

o

Hello
Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that a few of the cannas you sent me are leafing out nicely. I look forward to the rest comming up. How are your criniums doing?
Thanks again
Donna

o

I can't even remember which kinds I sent you! Old age sets in at 32...

The crinums are HUGE and they didn't even suffer a bit of shock. You would think bulbs as big as the ones you sent would have at least dropped a leaf or two but they're happy as clams!

And thanks for the public update :) People should do that to let the word out about good traders. Yours was one of the best trades of the year :)

Let me know if they don't all leaf out. I have about 9,000,000 more (slight exaggeration)

o

Hi again
Its no problem Im glad they are doing well mine are steady blooming here. You sent me bengal tiger, green wyoming and omega just for referance. They seem to be okay and I am being patient in waiting for them to come up.. I devoted a full 8fot panel on the fencline for them to fill in so Im sure they will be beautiful.
Thanks again for the great trade!
Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here