Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kdjoergensen

HAVE: lily bulblets - trade signup

kdjoergensen
19 years ago

I have lots and lots of lily bulblets from various asiatic lilies (tall, minature, etc). I would love to trade these bulblets with others who have similar bulblets.

The bulblets are the small white or pink offsets which are created at the roots of the stem. They occur in asiatic (and oriental lilies). These are not seeds, but miniature bulbs (offsets).

See picture below:

Since the goal would be to get as many different lilies as possible, I would love to set up a multi-person trade. I recommend that we trade 4-5 bulblets per trade (envelope). You can enter as many trades/envelops as you desire. The goal is to match up as many people as possible to make the chances of getting many lilies as big as possible.

If you are interested, email me at kdjoergensen@yahoo.com (or click on my name above, and use the send e-mail function, but make sure you include your return email).

For now, I only need your name, number of envelopes you wish/plan on trading, and your email address. Later, I will email you back for your mailing address, and the excact number of envelops you plan on entering.

The goal would be to finalize the signing up within 20 days, so that we can exchange bulblets at the end of september. An email will follow with trade information.

Are you interested ?

Email me here

Comments (11)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio