Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanting 'Raspberry on Whip' lily

Posted by denidill 3a Alberta (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 16, 06 at 0:49

Hi All,
I am a new lily grower and am fast becoming addicted to them! I just blew a wad at LilyNook from Manitoba, but I can't find the one lily I really want. It is Raspberry on Whip; it is an asiatic hardy to zone 3 I believe. I have tried a few places and can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions? It would have to be a Canadian supplier.

Thanks,

Denise

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanting 'Raspberry on Whip' lily

Check out www.plantlilies.com in Alberta, I believe its only available at fall time.

If you go to their website, there is an email to contact the owner Lynn.

Good Luck!
Sharon

Here is a link that might be useful: Valley K / Plant Lilies

o

Denise - I'm seeing the exact lily you're after being advertised on LilyNook's website.

Is it perhaps a recent addition to their website or maybe you already know if it is something that is already out of stock from their 2006 catelogue? I'll look around this end of the country to see if any suppliers have it - it's very pretty.

Here is a link that might be useful: LilyNook's Raspberry on Whip lily

o

Lily Nook, probably only sells it a Fall time too, thats why your still seeing it on Google.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here