Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
garden layout software

Posted by genes Zone6 NS Canada (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 10:38

Good day..first post here I believe..starting to accumulate quite a few daylilies..I do have markers for each plant, but often times, the markers get raked out etc in the fall ..I do have software (Plantstep) that I basically know what bed each plant is in but no way to specifically identify a plant with no marker...is there any free software online that people are using to specifically identify the location of each daylily in each bed...Thanks

Gene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: garden layout software

There is a separate forum for daylilies - this one is limited to the discussion of true lilies (although a LOT of daylily questions get asked and answered :-)) You may just find better and more specific answers to your request from fellow daylily growers.

I'd also consider posting in the Design or Professional Gardening forums as they more often deal with software, both design and/or database software. You can always map out individual beds by hand on graph paper and then identify which plant where. Sometimes the old fashioned method works faster and better than new technology :-)

o
RE: garden layout software

• Posted by genes Zone6 NS Canada (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 17:50

Thanks, will do, sorry about that...take care

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here