Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brent and Becky's Bulbs 50% Off

Posted by lila888 Z5 (My Page) on
Sat, May 23, 09 at 16:31

It started today. I have already ordered so I thought of sharing the info. Happy gardening!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brent and Becky's Bulbs 50% Off

I ordered last night. I was thrilled to get the everything 1/2 price.
Nancy

o

When do they send those bulbs? Do you plant them now? I also am in zone 5, and it seems late to plant now. Help?

Thanks, Pat

o

They send orders immediately. I buy Lily bulbs from their Memorial day sale every year. Lilies are perennials, so even if they do not bloom for me the first year after planting, I am fine with it. Usually, they do. The blooming is delayed.
Their bulbs are field grown in VA, not imported from Holland. Always very fresh, with lots of roots.

o

I just ordered from them for the first time. They will ship on Monday so the bulbs don't sit in a shipping warehouse over the weekend. Thanks for the heads-up on the sale.

o

I ordered and planted from Brent and Beckys afew weeks ago. There bulbs are top notch. Even late spring planted lilies do well and they almost always have bloom. Sometimes shorter than normnal and bloom later but next year they are normal. I personally love to plant lilies in the spring rather than fall. This way I get to see flowers same year as planting.

o

Yipee! I ordered some, can't wait. That 50% looks marrrrrvelous on paper! Great, another addiction. Hey, at least it's a hobby that's not going in my mouth..... LOL

Pat

o

I received my order Friday. The bulbs are big and healthy. They sent me HUGE Anastasia bulbs. This is my first time ordering from them and I am impressed. I am done planting today and I am going to order some more.

lila

o

Received my order today exactly when promised. As a first time customer was not sure what to expect. The bulbs are large and healthy with long roots so I am very pleased. Will order from B&B again.

o

Lila, thank you so much for posting the sale!
I usually frequent the vermicomposting, tomato, and chili pepper forums, but on May 31 I decided to check out the lily forum for the 1st time. Must be fate.
I ordered 3 different lilies (my order should be here on the 9th). I'm so excited. I had never even heard of Brent & Becky's.
That's all. Just wanted to say thank you.

o

Got my order yesterday! OMG! BIG bulbs and lots of roots. very nice. Thanks for the heads up, Lila!

Pat

o

Dang, I missed it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here