Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
standbyq13_gw

Need help with naked ladies! (I think!)

standbyq13
17 years ago

I have been in my house for 2 years this weekend and am trying to get some gardening done. I have 3 large clumps of leaves that have come up for the last two years in early spring. They come up with the daffodils, and are similar to my daylily leaves, but quite rounded at the ends. They are turning yellow and dying back now. They have never flowered. My mom looked at them this spring and said that they are naked ladies and I should move them. They are in full shade and have most likely been there for many years. (Our house was built in 1923 and we are the second owners. In the years before we bought it the lady, and gardener, who lived here passed away and her husband wasn't able to get around very well, so the gardens became very weedy and unruly. We are in the process of re-doing the front yard and gardens now.) Should I move them? How much sun do they need? Do they transplant well? Is it okay to move them now, or should I wait until fall? How can I be certain that they are naked ladies? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals