Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
has anyone purchased from VanEngelen?

Posted by burry 7 Maryland (ctcwash@verizon.net) on
Mon, Jul 21, 08 at 7:09

Somewhere on these forums, I was directed to the wholesaler VanEngelen (I think it was for tulips). Has anyone ordered from them? Their prices are very good if you want to buy a quantity of bulbs.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: has anyone purchased from VanEngelen?

They are excellent. If you want a smaller amount of the same varieties, go to their sister web site John Scheepers. Be fast, by the end of the summer most of the popular varieties will be sold out.

o

I've ordered from them for several years and they are great. Excellent quality bulbs, well packaged and shipped at the correct time.

o

Thanks to both of you. I plan to place an order soon.

o

They are excellent, terrific quality, but last autmun they sent me a mix-up. I actually, for a change, recorded what I planted & where, so I know I did not plant what came up -- or order it, as the color was not to my taste. But I looked in the catalog I had kept & the interloper is in there.

It was the only one---so I think there was a "sorting bin mishap" somewhere.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here