Tigridum Splendence

Lankon

Holland's Beauty

Sunny Bonaire

Lady Alice

Miss Feya

o
RE: My lilies

Simply beautiful, all! Thanks so much letting us share. No issues with the Lily beetle? That's made growing lilies a heartbreak for many in my area.

o

And the very last picture is-----Menorca??? Thanks for sharing--all very beautiful.

o

Wow, speechless! So beautiful - thank you for sharing!

o

interspecific, thank you for identifying my lili. Menorca fits very well - LA, shape of bloom and the warm peach colour

This post was edited by neptune44 on Wed, Jul 16, 14 at 2:09

o

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sharing where you purchase the bulbs? You have many that I have not seen offered from my usual source.

o

Lilies must be your passion. You have so many different varieties. All very beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

o

digginginthedirt, the most interesting varieties are from H.W.Hyde, UK. and Eurobulbs, Nl. Jubholland is the main supplier of the local garden centers

o

What a beautiful collection, and lovely photos. Thanks for sharing.

o

Sick! Lovely collection. I think my favorites are the Italia (which I grow) and the scent of the Muscadets :)

o

End of the season:
Speciosum Album & Rubrum

Sheherazade

Black Beauty

Black Beauty & Sheherazade

o

Your lilies are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I have just about given up on lilies, which breaks my heart. Rabbits, voles and this year all the buds were bitten off or fell off. so, no blooms. Birds? Insects? I`ll never know. Love all of yours…every one. Lesley

o

Your Collection of lilies is really awesome!!!

o

That's the most gorgeous collection I've ever seen. Wow!!
Thanks for posting.

o

Lesley,
I know what you mean. I built my collection over several years up to about 70 bulbs. Looking great. In the last 2 years every bulb gone without a trace. I am sick. I've been searching the Internet to start again, but cancel the orders before I send.

I built up 20 bulb cages, but not sure if that will solve the problem. Maybe mine were eaten by voles. Yours that were bitten off could be chipmunks. One day I saw one climb up the stem and shove whole bud in it's mouth before I could chase it.

o

Neptune44- looking at your gorgeous pics of lilies, I saw one that I have growing in my yard. it is Nymph. It looks nothing like mine. Mine is all pink, and a completely a different shape. Mine came from Faraway Flowers in Maine I think. I'm curious which of us has the right one.

o

flowergirl70ks: The photo that Neptune44 shows for Nymph is correct.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here