Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anything gone awry with the Lily Garden

Posted by butterclem z6 W.PA (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 8, 13 at 12:17

Hi,

I've been trying to reach Judith Freeman by email and phone for a week. I've heard nothing, and she is always so prompt in communicating. The website makes no mention of fall 2013 deliveries, but I know I ordered from her last fall. Does anyone have any information?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anything gone awry with the Lily Garden

I hope everything is ok, if you find out anything please let the rest of us know.

o

I received my 2013-2014 catalog yesterday so I expect all is well. The website unfortunately tends to lag behind...

o

They are not answering the phone and the voice mail is full, they have not answered my emails, so I sent a fax on Monday and asked them to respond to let me know they got it. As of yet I have not heard back from them. If anyone has any luck getting a hold of them please let me know.

o

Hi,

Thanks for feedback. I'm going to call her on Sept. 2. The website indicates that last year (the last time it was updated) she wasn't open till 9/1. I'll see what happens, and I promise to leave feedback here.

Pat

o

Please be patient. I can assure you all is well with The Lily Garden. Their website has been updated and is open for orders. If you haven't received your catalog yet, you will shortly.

The Lily, Garden, like B&D Lilies, The Lily Nook and Faraway Flowers are family owned and staffed. This is the busiest time of the year for these lily farmers with timely cutting, digging, washing, drying and preparation to ship so that customers can be assured of getting the highest quality bulbs possible. Their very own livelihood and reputation depends on that.

So--be patient--all's well. If they don't answer, they're most likely taking advantage of good weather and working in the fields to make sure everything turns out 'just right'. Their website does state telephone times as Monday and Thursdays from 9 AM to 1 PM, (as available). That's Pacific Standard Time.

interspecific: Member, North American Lily Society

This post was edited by interspecific on Sun, Aug 18, 13 at 22:51

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here