Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great Prices on bulbs

Posted by Mayax68 CT (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 25, 05 at 13:26

I just ordered from

www.johnscheepers.com

I looked on internet for some times and found that prices on this site are really good. I ordered:

Oriental Lily auratum Gold Band 5/8.95, Orienpet Lily Satisfaction 5/8.75, Orienpet Lily Touching 5/8.75, Orienpet Lily Red Hot 5/8.95, Asiatic Grand Paradiso 5/7.99)

I saw at our town's nursery Gold Band. They were selling 1 lilly for 7.99. Now that it bloomed out, 1 lilly is clearenced by 50%. Same was true for Satisfaction. Paradiso were 2 for 9.99.

Let's see how big the bulbs will be when they arive, but I have high hopes, since the catalog that they put out is printed on high quality glssy paper. :)

Maya.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great Prices on bulbs

I understand they have very good quality bulbs, I may very well order some. What I have looked, these prices seem as good as you will get from a reputable source.

o
RE: Great Prices on bulbs

I ordered some names from your list last year and was very pleased with bulbs themselves and flowers they produced this year.
Touching

Gran Paradiso

Don't miss 'Gran Cru' if you like yellows:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here