Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladybuggyz

Pollen

ladybuggyz
17 years ago

I know this isn't the discussions forum but I don't think there is one and I would like to find some info from people who probably have more information about lilies. I recieved several flower arrangements as an birthday gift and to make the story short, I would walk around the house and discover these "powdery" stains on my shirts and I changed clothes twice daily for two days not knowing what this powder was until I realized it was the pollen from the asiatic/oriental lilies in several of the arrangements. I DID rub the clothes at first not knowing that the powdery substance was pollen from the lilies and I did the laundry today and the stains will not come off. I did read that you could leave the clothes out in the sun, use tape, brush it off....but I think it's a little too late for that because it's been over a week since the stains have been on the clothes. Is there ANYTHING I can do to remove these week-old stains that I foolishly rubbed? Would appreciate any information. Thanks in advance.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!