Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dream_gardener

Best place to buy asiatic and oriental lily bulbs wholesale?

dream_gardener
13 years ago

We live in Montana, and I am trying to locate a company

where we could buy quality lily bulbs wholesale. I am

reading a book that keeps referencing the "Oregon Bulb Farm", but I cannot seem to locate it online. Is anyone familiar with this "farm" or could someone recommend the best place to buy lily bulbs?

Comments (11)

• flora2b
    13 years ago

I think the Oregon Bulb Farm goes by 'The lily Garden' and they have lots of lovelys on their website. Not sure about larger orders.
    Flora

• corgicorner
    13 years ago

I am NOT recommending this source because they are new to me, and possibly new period. They have a tremendous assortment, and the prices seem reasonable. Call 1-800-847-8637 to order a catalog. Colorblends, Connecticut. Their front cover says 'Wholesale Flowerbulbs for Fall Planting'.
    I Intend to order from them.

• billums_ms_7b
    13 years ago

Van Engelen has good wholesale prices, but they only have a couple of short periods when they are taking orders. You can go ahead and request a catalog though.

Here is a link that might be useful: Van Engelen

• buyorsell888
    13 years ago

I've read many good reviews on Colorblends on the bulb forum but they weren't for lilies specifically.

• freezengirl
    13 years ago

I have ordered from Van Engelen for many years and have been very happy with them. Unfortunatly I discovered this fall that they won't deliver to Alaska, my new home. I am bereft at loosing one of my favorite mail order sources.

• Mainiac
    13 years ago

The Oregon Bulb Farm is no more... Try Mak Lilies

• skohler
    13 years ago

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GREAT DEALS ON BULBS COME CHECK OUT THIS DEAL THESE ARE NOT MY BULBS & I'M NOT A DEALER BUT I DO LIKE GREAT BARGAINS :)

THIS WILL END ON FEB 28TH 2011 SO IF YOU WANT IN ON THIS YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW .
    & I WILL SEND THE SITE TO YOU .
    I HAVE CALADIUMS (11), CALLAS (42), CANNAS (6), DAHLIAS (86), ELEPHANT EARS (3), GLADIOLA (59), LILIES (169), SPRING MISC. BULBS (6),

TO BE SENT IN MARCH TO APRIL . LOVE TO HEAR FROM YA .
    THE EMAIL AT TOP IS OLD ONE NO LONGER WORKS & I'M WORKING TO CHANGE IT . TY SUSIE
    LUFURL1949@GMAIL.COM

• tommyk
    13 years ago

Try Ednie. They are wholesalers but have a link (Wooden Shoe Bulb Farm) to a retailer who sells them. I ordered 75 lily bulbs a number of years ago and they all came up and produced tall, large flowering lilies. I highly recommend them. And they continue to grow every year.

www.ednieflowerbulb.com

• rainydaywoman_z8
    13 years ago

My new favorite is Sunshine Flower Bulbs. Their catalogue is online. Because I ordered so many lily bulbs, they called me and offered to let me buy wholesale, so now I can buy everything they sell wholesale, with free shipping over $150. Everything I bought came up and bloomed beautifully.

Last fall I purchased 200 Orienpets and received very large healthy bulbs at a wonderful price. Can't wait to see my lily bed in August! I'm now getting ready to order Asiatics, as they have a good sale going on. On sale are mainly the larger size bulbs, which is a very good bargain. They are new, but I highly recommend the company.

I have also ordered from Gordon Wild & Sons; they have bulk pricing and I used them to get acquainted with the types of lilies and to fill up a bare spot. Their bulbs are a little small, though very healthy and a bargain.

• gardengirl77
    13 years ago

One of the best places to buy bulbs wholesale is A.D.R bulbs. I have bought thousands of bulbs from A.D.R and they are always big and beautiful! They have great prices and very reasonable shipping costs. I would check out their web site! www.adrbulbs.com

• sherry808
    11 years ago

Colorblends does not sell lilum bulbs. However they are a great resource for all your spring/early summer bulbs. I've ordered from them the last three years and they have the best quality and the best prices.

Here is a link that might be useful: COLORBLENDS