Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lily bulb sale Oct 20 - 21

Posted by linnea56 z5 IL (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 12 at 10:22

This weekend:

At the Chicago Botanic Garden, the Illinois-Wisconsin Lily Society will have its annual lily bulb sale. Unusual varieties, not available in stores, will be offered for sale. Lilies of all blooming times will be available. Society members will be there to answer any questions you may have about growing great lilies.

Saturday 10-4
Sunday 10- 4, or when sold out.

Find us in the Education Center. This is at the same time as the Midwest Fruit Explorers Fall Harvest fest, so there will be a lot to see and do this weekend at the Botanic Garden.
Come on out!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lily bulb sale Oct 20 - 21

So Linnea,

What all did you get? I've been thinking of you lately and wondering if you will have many bulbs to plant this fall, and how you are coming along.

I haven't started my fall daffodil planting yet as I'm still waiting for 2 orders to arrive yet.

It aim to start a "Fall 2012 Planting" thread over at The Bulbs Forum to see how everyone is progressing and when folks get finished planting.

Sue

o
RE: Lily bulb sale Oct 20 - 21

Hi Sue! Thinking of you, too. When are you starting that thread at Bulbs? I'll post there when it's up. I didnt get very much, though. I am trying to be good.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here