Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The best deal on lillies

Posted by Daisy_head_maisy 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 31, 05 at 10:38

Hi. I just wanted to share with you the incredible deal I'm getting on some lillies. I ordered some of the clearance lillies from buggycrazy since this may be her last year selling and she has some incredible lillies you can't find anywhere else! She has great prices on some amazing looking large bulbs- (check out green goddes, VDS6, pink pearl, and some of her others... WOW!) or you can order a mix of small bulbs, medium bulbs, or large bulbs.

Her bulbs are very healthy and freshly dug. She is also very friendly and responded to emails very quickly.

I got 45 small bulbs- 15 oriental and 30 asiatics for $30
2 other bulbs for $5 each that are going to be amazing (one is a cross between Rosario and Golden elegance- a large bulb size, and one is an orienpet called Godzilla- smaller bulb size) and shipping was only $7.75.

The prices are really really great and shipping is very low.

Don't miss out!

Check out
the blooming auction and
the lily auction to see what great lillies she has!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The best deal on lillies

please tell me how or where to find these sites.
thanks

o

Hi Woodsgranny.

The lily auction is www.daylily.com
and the blooming auction is www.thebloomingauction.com.

I think both sites have a way to search by seller or user- her name is buggycrazy.

I am reall impressed, she mailed the bulbs priority the same day I payed. I bought directly from her rather than bidding since I'm not registered on those sites. In the past she has sold a lot on ebay but hasn't had good luck with bidders there.

To see pictures of some of her lillies you can go to
http://photos.yahoo.com/buggycrazy2

Good luck!

o

I second that vote of confidence. Her bulbs are among the best I have ever bought. So accomodating. Support those people who make a living out of lilies or else they won't be around to sell to us in the future! You won't be disappointed.

o

HI, I just got my order. I have never been so pleased, and I've bought a lot of lillies. You can tell they were freshly dug, amazingly healthy and a good size. Many of the clearance "small" bulbs were the same size as the much more expensive bulbs I bought last year from a larger company. And she was so nice to work with and so patient with me and my many emails.

One of my $5 bulbs was the biggest bulb I've ever seen, I didn't even know that a bulb could get that big! It was almost 6" in diameter! I need to pull out my measuring tape and see how many cm around it is!

I'm very very pleased and only wish I could have afforded to buy more! I sure hope you're in business next year buggycrazy because I can't wait to buy more!

o

I'm going to check her out too. I want to start growing lilys and she sounds like a great source to buy from

Maureen

o
can you help me with this?

I see on the bloomingauction she has a sale, 10 unnamed asiatic/la hybrid lilys for 10.00 (large size)

or 10 small size for 5.00

My questions is, what is a la hybrid?

o

LA refers to an interspecie hybrid of the longiflorum lily (Easter lily) and asiatic type lilies. Feel free to ask Lisa of buggycrazy any questions you have about lilies-- she is an expert in my opinion and has helped me alot. I recommend the larger bulbs 10/$10 they will put on a great show next year.

o

Thanks pardalinum. I'm going back to her site now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here