Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
judyok

Parry's Tree Farm

judyok
14 years ago

I thought I would post a good review for Parry's tree farm. I ordered from them because I was searching for a Uchida tiger lily and they were the only vendor that had it in August. Their prices are very reasonable so I was a little hesitant because I've never order from them before, but I am very pleased with what I received yesterday. All bulbs were firm and healthy around 2" or larger on diameter. I haven't ordered lily bulbs before so I don't know what the standard is. I ordered 1 trumpet, 2 orientals and 1 orientpet. They emailed me last month because they had a bad year on one of the lilies I ordered and asked if I would like a substitute or a refund. I opted for the substitute which was the largest bulb of them all. I ordered one daylily which was a bit smaller than other orders I've received from other vendors, but it was 3 fans and very healthy. All was packaged very well with probably the best detailed instructions and care for the order that I've every received. All and all I'm very pleased with them and I believe in rewarding vendors that do and excellent job so I'm posting this review.

Judy