Return to the Lily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Buggycrazy Lilies

Posted by chemguyNJ z6 NJ (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 9, 05 at 19:02

Hi everyone,
Lisa from Buggycrazy is selling off the last of her lilies. You can find her auctions at

http://www.thebloomingauction.com/storecatalog.asp?userid=16

and

http://daylily.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?cultivarsother

If anyone else has had experience buying from her, please post.

- frozen in NJ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Buggycrazy Lilies

A lot of people on this forum have purchased from her and even posted pictures of the bulbs they received. I have never heard a negative word about this business. You can read the feedback from her customers on the auction sites. Some of her lilies are her own exclusive offerings from her hybridizing program. On the Blooming Auction look under "Other Seeds" and you will find her seed offerings including lily seeds from crosses she made. Very reasonably priced. I have purchased lots and lots of stuff from her and check her auctions EVERY day.

o

Thanks pardilinum. My order is already placed and should be coming soon. Her customer service is excellent and the variety outstanding. Unfortantely, she is getting out of the lily business. All I need now is for the snow to melt.

o

Hi - I'd like to contact Lisa from Buggycrazy. Do you have her email? I tried the auction but not very computer literate and don't know how to get to her directly. Thanks for any help. Cindy in Maryland

o

Hi Cindy

I think it's buggycrazy2@yahoo.com. Give that a try. The bulbs I received were outstanding in size and quality.

Joe

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here