Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jetson324

My bamboo has been frozen, eaten, and propagated...

Jetson324
9 years ago

I received two lucky bamboo as a gift from a wedding. It is significant in my life because the day I received it was also the same day I said I love you, for the first time to the love of my life. Since that day, my lucky bamboo has been a victim of its environment.

First, my roommate stole my lucky bamboo from me when he moved out. When he returned it, he so kindly left it on my porch... IN MICHIGAN DURING THE WINTER. As a result, all of the leaves died. I watched a youtube video on how to "propagate" it. Well that seemed to only make things worse because now I have only these stubs that won't grow.

Then, my cat has eaten it TWICE. The first time, my bamboo recovered, but now it isn't looking so good.

I can only do my best in regards to my living situations seeming to kill it mercilessly. I really want to know, what can I do after the leaves keep dying? Will those stubs ever grow again? I really want my bamboo to bloom again because somehow these bamboo plants have become a symbol of our love, and I want them to represent our love instead of making it like it some manifestation of a bad omen about our love.

Our anniversary is coming up in about three months, so does anyone have any solutions???

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm