Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zahzeen

BuyLuckyBamboo.com - has anyone used?

zahzeen
14 years ago

Hi - I posted this on the bamboo forum and it was suggested I ask here instead. If anyone has experience with this Company, please let me know. Thanks.

I've never posted to this forum, usually WS and New England, but I thought this was the right place to ask this question. I am planning a bridal shower and came across a website, BuyLuckyBamboo.com, where I can get favors for a little over $2.00 each. They offer 12 bamboo plants (4" stalk) with containers starting at $18.70 plus around $10.00 shipping. Depending on how many stalks you want, the type of container, the price goes up slightly. You have to put the plants in the containers and tie them. You can have them tie the plants for you and include the rocks for the planters for around $10.00 more. This isn't going to be a huge shower so I was thinking of using them. The bride to be is an avid gardener though not necessarily with bamboo. I did a search here at GW, at Dave's Garden and a general Google search to get some reviews but was unable to find any. Has anyone had experience with this company and if so, do you think it would be a good idea to use them. Thank you for your help.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County