|Picea abies ‘Frohburg’ (I have 2 available)
Abies x vilmorini (I have 1 available)
Abies alba ‘Variegata’ (I have 1 available)
Pinus nigra ‘Aurea’ (I have 1 available)
I have some extra 1yr old grafts and would like to trade for something I don't have that will survive zone 5b. I can send pics of the grafts. Please contact directly if interested. Please send pics of what you have to trade.
|Here is my updated trading list: |
Abies alba ‘Variegata’
|IÂ´m from Finland, Skandinavia and I have had grafting as a hobby for few years now. Golden conifers mainly. I might have some forms of finnish picea abies aurea and pinus sylvestris aurea that might interest you. With forestry as profession i have been lucky enought to even find some new origins nonexisting at market. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Here is a link that might be useful: Coniferlisting from my homepage
Return to the Maples Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here