Return to the Maples Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone in Va. area going to Eastwood Nurseries Open House?

Posted by mattnova 6b (My Page) on
Thu, May 22, 08 at 21:36

I just wondered is anyone going to Eastwood Nurseries in Washington,Va. open house? There is a link below for info. 3 days this weekend and then again in 2 weeks. I am going to go this saturday. I have never been to a JM nursery, should be a good time and many pics.

Here is a link that might be useful: japanesemaples.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone in Va. area going to Eastwood Nurseries Open House?

Matt, I live in Md. and have thought about going, i dont know if my schedual will permit! I have been to others in various states and really enjoyed my visits. Ive always came away with more knowledge than i had when i got there,especially about propagation. Ive visited 4 large operations and no two were alike. Your gonna have a good time.....

o

I almost wouldn't mind driving up there, but with the price of gas these days my driving is very limited. I'm even riding my bike to work now most days.

o

I'm jealous!!

I had the opportunity to go to Whitney Gardens, in Washington 2 weeks ago. Stunning!! 7 acres of Rhodies and JMs. I wanted to buy everything I saw! What's surprising is to see the JMs at their mature sizes. They can get BIG! Makes you want to look more closely at the dwarf varieties..

K4

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Maples Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here