Tue, Jun 22, 10 at 21:13
|Here in Argentina, i do not have that awesome tree. If somebody can send by simple mail some seeds of Acer Rubrum i´ll realy apreciate. I can offer Cactus Seeds or Lluvia de oro tree seed.
Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I´ll be realy hapy.
PS: Sorry about my pour english.
|If you asked for seeds a few months ago, folks would be eager to give them away. These trees are known to produce heavy unwanted seed crops but you're a few months too late. If you can't find a source for them, try again in february.|
Return to the Maples Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.