Return to the Maples Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Maple source -JD's backyard nursery - where is she????

Posted by zjones z6b TN (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 31, 07 at 19:17

Looking for some info from you guys -
Della Conway used to have a website for Japanese Maples and I can't find an active link anywhere...does anyone know if she is still in business?
Zack

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Maple source -JD's backyard nursery - where is she????

Here you go.....

However, the site says she is 'temporarily out of business' due to the late cold snap and japanese beetles...

BKFisher

Here is a link that might be useful: Nursery Site

o

She has had a period of bad luck and hopes to be back shortly...feel free to email her at her web site ...and she will let you know when she picks up more trees ...with her love of that nursery biz and JM's on a personal level I think she'll be back at it shortly...I hope so... she is one of the few folks who sell larger stuff at reasonable prices and inexpensive shipping on the net. She gold mine for those of us living in JM waistland that want... but have, NO access to anything but alledged Bloodgoods and Crimson Queens or the cruddy Sango kaku. David

o

Thanks for the prompt info!

o

Thanks David for looking out for me!! Sorry guys for dissapearing. David is one of my favorite and jap maple obsessed customers!!!! Plus a friend. I have quite a few and love them all. I hope to be back soon with a new batch of trees. I still have about 13 trees left but they are so pitiful looking from the freeze damage and the beetle damage. Maybe this Fall I will be back with new trees. David will be the first to know and I am sure he will let you guys know before I do!! LOL
Della

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Maples Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here