Return to the Maples Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AP "Jeddeloh Orange"

Posted by Illinois-John 5b (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 11, 14 at 9:26

Found this at a garden center yesterday, first time I've seen one.

The coloration seemed very nice for August as it was sitting in considerable sun. I'm really out of space to accommodate this for the long run. The branch structure was very nice, so I'm having a hard time passing on it.

Anyone else growing one? Pictures in a real setting?

Thanks,
John

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AP "Jeddeloh Orange"

• Posted by whaas 5a SE WI (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 11, 14 at 21:40

No experience with it, but if its hardy and the price is ok...I'd get it. Looks damn nice.

o

I only have it for 3 years; still under observation...

Here is a link that might be useful: My 'Jeddeloh Orange'

o

Thanks for the pictures. Yours does not appear to have as much red on the leaves, possibly since it's in more shade than the one that I saw.

With two "Viridis" and a "Waterfall," this is a difficult one to justify. But then again, how do I justify any of my trees? We all have problems...

I'll probably pick it up this weekend if it's still there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Maples Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here