Return to the Maples Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall JM Sales

Posted by myersphcf z6a IL (myersphcf@aol.com) on
Tue, Sep 4, 07 at 11:06

I thought this would be a good thread...for us ... Often this time of year there are sales from reputable (non big box) Etailers we have dealt with. Although I am NOT a big fam of fall planting (here) or in colder zones you can always keep them containerized or containerize them til spring ...Please feel free to add any you know of especially from etailers with unusual stuff.

Wildwood Farms has good discounts... up to 50% on some larger specimens and descent discounts 20-25% on everything else all Jm cultivars and asian maples as well. They have alot of hard to get stuff...will jpeg ya and are honest good folks ... David

http://www.wildwoodmaples.com/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall JM Sales and

Ooops...Wildwood Farms sale is thru the entire month of SEPT. only ...( I always seem to leave out something...I wish I was still 25 ;>) ) David

o
RE: Fall JM Sales in addition

It is not a sale per say but Della of JD's Nursery is planning a trip to her wholesaler to get trees wi/in the next two weeks...She has only larger 4+ older trees 3 gallons and her prices are as good as most others sales prices. She works as a broker for you ...send her a list and she will try to get what you want if they are 'worthy" only...She will jpeg you with her pickups and then you can decide what you want. Her stuff is always first class and is one of the nicest people to buy from ...shipping is REALLY cheap 12-15$$ pr tree in the pot so you don't have to plant out right away or repot..
Email her with your list or questions at conwayd@peoplepc.com
...she has a web site but since it's been a while since she has gone to get trees and the spring freeze destroyed most of her stock trees there is no need to check there just email her direct David

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Maples Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here