Return to the Market Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
would anyone be willing to help with school assignment?

Posted by myfamilysfarm 5b (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 23, 13 at 9:04

Hubby and I are going to our community college and we need a few people willing to be 'interviewed'. there are few people in our area to interview that have been working in this field. Anyone willing, we will send you an email with the questions. We need 2 people for next week and 4 other people soon after.

I hate to ask, but need some help for this 'busy' work that is required for class grade.

Thank you in advance.

tom, I'll get yours to you and thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: would anyone be willing to help with school assignment?

I've been out of it for several years and this is my first season back in. If you can't find enough "real" examples, I'll give it a try.

o

No problem, Marla. I did it this AM and sent it back. Is this part of your Ag classes or are you taking a buisness class as well?

It's a pretty easy survey if anyone else is interested in doing it - took maybe 30 mins to do and made me think a little (always a good thing).

Tom

o

Thanks so much Tom, we're taking both Ag and Business, along with Marketing courses. This business doesn't 'fit' into a category.

Vicki, Yes, I'll send you the survey, and thanks so much. I'll get it to you this weekend.

o

I'll be glad to help.

o

I'm having trouble figuring out how to send an email with an attachment. The attachment is just the questions.

Anyone that is willing to help, if you would just email me, then I'll send you the attachment. It's a Microsoft Word file.

o

I checked My Page and my email address was out of date. I updated it. You may need to resend if you sent it to the old one. Sorry.

o

Sent it again, vicki. and THANK YOU.

o

Brookw, I'm not finding an email address for you.

o

meadowviewer@mchsi.com

o

I'll get it to you as soon as I get back on My computer instead of the schools. Thank you.

o

I want to, again, thank Tom, Brook and Vicki for helping with this assignment. I only need 1 more person and it will finish the interview part of the assignment.

this assignment makes up almost 1/2 of our grades.

I'm glad to hear that my thoughts about how to work this business is very near what you 'guys's thoughts were. It good to be re-assured by fellow marketers.

o

Marla, if you still need someone, email me the survey.

o

Thanks Sheila, I'll definitely send it to you. You're the last one needed.

Just sent it.

o

I want to thank Sheila, Tom, Brooke and Vicki for helping out with our assignments. The teacher thought the interviews gave lots of details that she wasn't aware of. She raises cattle and didn't realize what market gardening consisted of. Both James and I got good grades off of this project.

Again, Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Market Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here