Return to the Market Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
does anyone have extra pint or quart containers?

Posted by NorthernGirlie MI z4 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 20, 05 at 10:45

I'm looking for pint and quart containers for our farm market. I don't need the 1000 min that the companies make you order. Does anyone have any that they can spare..or is there somewhere that I can buy smaller amounts?
thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: does anyone have extra pint or quart containers?

I don't know about pints, but know that Gurney's (they have a website) sells the wooden quart-size containers in amounts specifically for the home or small market gardener.

o

Try a farm & feed store, or a greenhouse supply place. My farm store carries the green fiber containers (like for strawberries) and the greenhouse place has wooden baskets...Ann

o

I use Monte Packaging. The minimum orders aren't as high as 1000 but some of the sizes do go as high as 600. Others are as low as 250.

Here is a link that might be useful: Containers

o

Get the full case, pulp tills don't rot and you will be amazed at how many you can use in a season. plus cases arer way cheaper than getting into split cases. I have a small operation but still go through 3 cases of 1/2 pints and a case of pints annually.

o

HELLO:

YES I SELL PINT SIZE STRAWBERRY CONTAINERS AT:www.partyfavors4sale.ecrater.com

THESE ARE THE GREEN PLASTIC STRAWBERRY CONTAINERS.
YOU CAN PURCHASE AS MANY AS YOU WANT.

THANKS

Here is a link that might be useful: PARTYFAVORS4SALE

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Market Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here