Return to the Market Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Congratulations to Jay!

Posted by ajsmama (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 8:38

Just checked out your page on Locallygrown and saw you have an addition to the family. A boy this time (though you're still outnumbered - going to have to train him to put the seat down LOL)! Congratulations!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Congratulations to Jay!

Congrats, I bet his sisters will have him totally spoiled.

o

Congratulations, Jay!

o

CONGRATULATIONS JAY AND FAMILY !! You DO know how to Grow everything !!
Deb

o

congrats jay!

o

Great to hear it!

o

Great to hear it!

o

Thank you everyone. John Augustus was born on 3/3. Everyone is home now and doing well. It will take some getting use to, he has been called she, little miss, her, girl and many other female pronouns since we he was born. I suppose, after having 4 girls, we should expect that.

Jay

This post was edited by jrslick on Sat, Mar 9, 13 at 1:44

o

Congrats. With such a powerful name like his, I'm sure folks will come around. Now a name like the ambiguous Brook------I love getting calls for a Ms. Brook, to which I answer in my deepest voice,"This is she."

o

Congrats Jay - bet he put a little more swagger into your step. And Ms. Brook, your the homeliest woman I have ever seen.

Tom

o

Mazal Tov on the son!

That is the 5th baby born that week in my circle of friends and colleagues-if you lived near Oxford, OH you would have quite the play group for John of babies all the same age (within 3 days)

o

God bless the new little one. Best days are yet to come.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Market Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here