Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wordwiz_gw

Received my lease to sign

wordwiz
13 years ago

The Village Administrator sent me the lease to review and sign. Normal stuff, except the rent is $5/yr. though I am suppose to pay property taxes which I am trying to find out that amounts to (I think the property got a 10-year tax abatement).

An interesting part of the lease:

It is understood between the parties that the effort will be to demonstrate the ability to run three crops during the one year. Said crops may include, without limitation, during the cool season peas, broccoli and lettuce, and in the summer green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers (hot and sweet), sweet potatoes, onions, basil, and swiss chard. Lessee shall keep accurate record of what is planted, its growth, the number of growing degree days, and daily temperature and shall share such information with any public agencies which are interested in it.

I also plan to record the amount of produce and number of plants though I may have trouble with pounds of tomatoes per variety as I tend to spread each variety around the garden just in case a couple of spots are not fit to grow in.

Excel should get a good workout this year!

Mike

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Elegant Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
VA & DC's Finest General Contractor